As you are all no doubt aware, COVID-19 has had a significant impact on all care facilities including our own.
To better protect our residents and guests, our policies have been temporarily modified to the following:
- In-person visitations have now been put on hold. We are still holding family sessions in certain strict circumstances, but most are being held via teleconference call.
- All outside AA and NA meetings are currently on hold. Speakers are still being brought in, but no outside travel is currently allowed for our residents’ safety.
- Prior to admission, future residents must test negative on a COVID-19 test within the last 72 hours.
- Residents must quarantine for 3-5 days upon admission.
- All residents must bring at least 2 masks for use within our facilities.
- Residents that test positive for COVID-19 within our facilities must go home for 14 days before resuming treatment.