Each individual who comes to Clearview Recovery Center begins with an initial assessment. This can be done in the office or over the phone. Individuals will speak with our admissions counselor. The process is easy and we will guide you through it. Information about the individual’ current substance use history, legal history, and family history will be discussed. Some considerations include:
- Is the individual able to complete activities of daily living?
- Is there a need for medical detoxification?
After the assessment is completed and the individual is deemed appropriate for this level of care, financial arrangements are made with the financial counselor. The sources of funding include self-pay, insurance, EAPs, managed care contracts, the Veterans Administration, and the Federal Department of Corrections.
- Residents must be 18 years of age
- Residents must be stabilized on any psychotropic medication
- For admission into the primary program, residents must have primary diagnosis of chemical abuse or dependency
- For admission into the extended program, residents must have completed primary care at Clearview or another treatment facility and must come directly from that treatment center to Clearview
- Residents must be able to participate in all aspects of the program
- Residents must have all prescription medications filled prior to admission
- Clearview DOES NOT supply medications. Comfort meds, such as Tylenol, aspirin, ibuprofen and antacid, will be provided
- Residents must maintain an adequate supply of any prescription medicine during the course of treatment
- Residents must make arrangements with the Business Office for payment prior to admission
Treatment for dependency issues can be costly. The business staff of Clearview Recovery Center understands the financial burden an individual resident and their family could bear.
That’s why the center is proud to offer a very competitive all-inclusive day rate that makes Clearview one of the most cost-effective treatment programs in the country. The day rate provides a full range of services including counseling, psychiatric and limited medical care, as well as meals and lodging.
The center welcomes inquiries about program costs and payment options, as well as benefits that might be covered by a third-party insurance plan.
Primary Residential Treatment: 30-day inpatient substance abuse rehabilitation program ($7,500). Ask about our cash discount option.
This cost includes:
- A minimum of one hour of individual counseling per week
- A minimum of seven and a half hours of group therapy per week
- Educational classes
- History and physical
- Psychiatric assessment and care
- Nursing assessment and care
- Family group therapy
- Unlimited aftercare
- Discharge planning
- Relapse prevention planning
- Extended/Workshop: Extended treatment is a varied length of stay of 30-60 days depending upon the treatment team’s recommendations with a focus on trauma and shame reduction, spirituality, and relapse prevention planning ($7,500-$15,000)
Transitional Living: Transitional living is available to individuals who wish to continue their treatment while transitioning to day-to-day activities ($7,500).
Continuing Care/Follow-Up: Recovery Support Service is provided every Wednesday evening at 6 p.m. ($0).
Aftercare ($0) at Clearview Recovery Center and transitional living at Oak Arbor.
For more information about financial arrangements at Clearview Recovery call toll-free 800-845-8918.